Total Pageviews

Friday, March 6, 2015

Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0936197250/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

35 of 36 people found the following review helpful

By AnaElisa DeOliveira on September 12, 2004
Format: Paperback
 
I have been doing these exercises for 4 years (almost everyday). I've never been sick, have plenty of energy, have practically no gray hair, and many people tell me I look at least 8 years younger.

I do not agree with the reader who said "if these exercises were as good as they claim the whole world would be doing them". For years the medical community has been saying we should eat 5 or 6 servings of fruits and vegetables to prevent cancer and heart disease. How many people do you know who actually do it?

I can't say for sure my good health is caused by these exercises because there are others things I do such as: I walk and hike a lot, I drink lots of water, use sun block, don't smoke, and drink alcohol very rarely (haven't stick to all those vegetables yet).

To know if these exercises really work, we would have to do a control experiment. There is no other way to know for sure but a scientific experiment to separate the variables. (Too bad we can't make rats do the exercises!!)

Meanwhile, the book is inexpensive, there are very few risks and potential for high return. But, like others readers, I am open to and still waiting for "miracles". I am waiting for my perfect vision. Best to all,