Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Fluoride Gate: An American Tragedy

Here is a good fluoride documentary I hadn't seen before. I drink spring water and use non-fluoride toothpaste, baking soda, and mouthwash for my teeth. When I saw the dentist today he kept remarking on the great shape of my teeth, stating at one point: "We won't be making money off of this guy's mouth!" He also noted that my lack of health problems stands in stark contrast to most of his patients.

WeDeserveSafeWater

"A film created by Dr. David Kennedy that outlines the dangers of artificial fluoride. Of particular interest is the dangers for young children."

The film also gets into how fluoride disproportionally affects minorities. 



Related:

Over 4,000 Professionals Call for an End to Water Fluoridation - Learn Why, How You Can Help Their Campaign, & How to Filter Fluoride in Your Drinking Water

Dangers Of Fluoride and How To Decalcify Your Pineal Gland | BeWellBuzz.com

Yummy Non-fluoride Toothpaste

Drinking Baking Soda for Health Benefits | How To Improve Your Health